Sunday 31 October 2021

Fiverr Freelancer Strategy - Why Not Offer Better Customer Service?

Fiverr Freelancer Strategy - Why Not Offer Better Customer Service? There is a Fiverr freelancer strategy that I have been using to blast through most of the gigs on the site. It seems to be working quite well. If you are looking to make money on Fiverr and have no experience in graphic design, I encourage you to read on. You will find that it is possible to make a living through Fiverr freelancing, if you apply yourself and use my Fiverr freelancer strategy to your advantage. fiverr freelancer strategy I use Fiverr as a way to find gigs that I can promote. I've found that many artists and small businesses on the site have gig that need promotion. What makes them stand out from the crowd? They offer incentives for customers to give them a try. Many businesses won't advertise their services, because they think it is too good to be true or they may not have the resources to properly market their work. The gig I have lead to the success of my career was one gig that offered great incentives, but was also very simple to perform and promote. That gig was a Photoshop effects tutorial. The tutorial was easy to follow and there were plenty of customer testimonials to boot! So I got to work and guess what - my sales increased dramatically. My Fiverr work is not just from my own gig leads. I have also outsourced some of my work to other talented people on the site. I was able to get a hold of some really high quality work at a really low cost, which has saved me a ton of money! I was even able to hire a few people to work as my personal assistants, which has saved me even more time doing all the things I love to do. If you are thinking about starting your own online business, you should definitely take a look at my example above. But there is one crucial piece of information you should know about your Fiverr freelancer strategy. You absolutely must keep in mind that there are always customers who try to upsell or sell you something when they can't get a hold of the work they want. These are the people who are after your traffic - they want to sell you more stuff. So how do you prevent this? My strategy was to never let a customer upsell me anything until I clearly defined the work I was offering. For example, if I was promoting a Photoshop effect tutorial, I would say clearly that it is a tutorial for beginners. If someone tried to sell me a UV dye kit for red hair color, I would say that very clearly. Do you see the benefit of this? All you have to do is follow this advice! And it really does change the way you look at Fiverr. It makes everything a lot simpler and prevents all sorts of problems. And once you're a pro at this, you can become very good at it and start earning money from your gigs very quickly! If you are thinking about Fiverr freelancer strategy, just take a look at my blog now. I will show you how to eliminate the upsells and immediately start cashing in on the gigs that are created specifically for your audience. It's very powerful and effective and I've had amazing success with it! Go check it out! I love customer service and I know that is a big key in the online world. When I create a gig I always include some kind of customer service component. For example, if I'm building a website for someone who is new to web development, I might explain how to install a template and how to use Dreamweaver. But what I always focus on is giving great customer service! If people are satisfied, they will be back...and they will also recommend your gig to their friends. So this is what I do. If someone requests a tutorial or they have a question, I immediately have a list of resources that I can use. I also make sure that I give the customer service tip above immediately so they can get started right away. And then within a matter of minutes, they are satisfied and then they may even recommend your work to some more people! So there you have it! My Fiverr freelancer strategy for the day. I know that this may not be effect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.